[PyKDE] Sharp Zaurus support

Michael Lauer mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Dec 12 19:56:01 GMT 2002

Am Don, 2002-12-12 um 19.45 schrieb Greg Fortune:
> <snip>
> > >
> > > I assume I could recompile Qtopia to re-enable any of these features I
> > > need, right?
> >
> > You are confusing Qt/Embedded with Qtopia. I don't know if you can compile
> > your own Qt/Embedded as it would require knowledge of the Zaurus hardware.
> >

> Perhaps Sharp provides something like a makefile for their platform.

Luckily this is not needed. Qt/Embedded comes with all the necessary
configurations. Simply configure Qt/Embedded with ./configure -xplatform
linux-sharp-g++ and you're set. Note that you need a cross compilation
environment.

Yours,
--
:M:
Dipl.-Inf. Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
  Raum 10b - ++49 69 798 28358       Fachbereich Informatik und Biologie