[PyKDE] Re: [C++-sig] Can boost.python and PyQt be used together?

Paul F. Kunz Paul_Kunz at SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Fri Dec 13 18:41:01 GMT 2002

> I don't think that's really the right conclusion... or at least, it
> masks something much deeper.

   You might be right here.   Although I got my Qt Window to work with
PyQt by using SIP under Linux, I'm still having trouble under
Windows.   It is not Python crash however, it is something about
QPainter being used on a device which already has a QPainter.

> I would very much appreciate it if
> someone could get me a simple test case I where can easily reproduce
> this problem (preferably, but not neccessarily on a Windows
> machine).

   I think I'll try to proceed by cutting down my code to try isolate
the problem.   This may lead to simple test case you would like to
see.