[PyKDE] QThread problem

Steven Scott bodoni26 at resnet.gatech.edu
Fri Dec 20 14:56:00 GMT 2002

Quoting Michael Lauer <mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de>:
> You forgot to call the constructor of QThread.

ouch, I'm dumb.

speaking on threading & PyQt in general, can I assume that python threads
and PyQt don't mix?  (sorry if this has been discussed before).  when I try
to use python threads, and a thread performs a callback to the main thread,
I get an Xlib error, unexpected asynchronous message (or something close to
that).

--
Steven Scott [Bodoni26 at resnet.gatech.edu]
Don't give up fighting, 'til nothing else stands in your way..Don't