[PyKDE] QThread problem

Steven Scott bodoni26 at resnet.gatech.edu
Fri Dec 20 15:57:01 GMT 2002

Quoting Phil Thompson <phil at river-bank.demon.co.uk>:

> Read the relevant section in the PyQt documentation. It describes the
> circumstances in which you can mix them.

sorry, I never saw the little "Next" at the bottom of the docs.  I always
felt like there should be more documentation...:)  is there a table of
contents generated or something like that that the documentation link could
go to instead of the page it goes to now?

thanks for the help

--
Steven Scott [Bodoni26 at resnet.gatech.edu]
Don't give up fighting, 'til nothing else stands in your way..Don't