[PyKDE] Installation problems with PyQT on Windows (DLL Load Failed)

Feroze Mohamed Arif feroze_arif at pacific.net.sg
Fri Dec 20 16:07:00 GMT 2002

Hello Again Phil,

I'd already re-installed before I got your mail and I'd already sent you an
email on the results.  All the same, I tried running the example from the
DOS prompt as suggested but the problem persists.  Here is the trace back:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "aclock.py", line 4, in ?
    from qt import *
  File "C:\PYTHON22\lib\site-packages\qt.py", line 28, in ?
    import libsip
ImportError: DLL load failed: One of the library files needed to run this
applic
ation cannot be found.

Would you require any further information?  Do let me know and I will
provide the info at the earliest.

Best Regards
Feroze