[PyKDE] mac os x support

Phil Thompson phil at river-bank.demon.co.uk
Fri Dec 20 23:40:01 GMT 2002

On Friday 20 December 2002 10:36 am, kapil thangavelu wrote:
> is there any timeline on pyqt/sip support for mac osx? i'm mainly
> interested in python w/ qt/x11 support under osx.
>
> searching through the archives, i see a message from phil, dated august 1st
> 2k2, which outlines the problems and gives some a possible time frame of
> sept/october. any updates to this timeframe?

PyQt under X11 on OS/X should work fine now. There was a report on the list
that PyQt worked on native OS/X 10.2, but I haven't verified that.

The development of SIP v4 will start when I have free time (ie. when I'm not
paid to do something else) which will now be the beginning of February at the
earliest.