[PyKDE] sip wrapping problem

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Sat Dec 21 01:42:00 GMT 2002

On Saturday 21 December 2002 00:43, Phil Thompson wrote:

> > class QTIFFHandler(QObject):
> >     def __init__(self,*args,**kwargs):
> >         libqthc.sipCallCtor(0,self,args)
> >         for key in kwargs.keys():
> >             method = getattr(self, key)
> >             if type(kwargs[key]) == types.TupleType:
> >                 apply(method,kwargs[key])
> >             else:
> >                 method(kwargs[key])
>
> Where does the keyword code come from?

Looks like it's somewhat related to setup.py and pyqt_support.py from
PyQwt. Do you know, where i can find some simple setup.py or build.py
for this kind of work? I would like to reduce this to a much simpler
form (hopefully sip and PyQt version independant, if possible somehow).

What do you think about including this in the PyQt examples section,
once it works as expected? (with a simple fax viewer frontend).

> The .sip file looks Ok. Have you tried debugging the generated code to see
> where it is blocking?

Not yet.

> Phil

Pete