[PyKDE] SIP 3.3rc3 - tmake error

Doug Bell doug101 at xecu.net
Fri Jul 5 18:20:01 BST 2002

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 08:58:04PM -0400, Doug Bell wrote:
> I'm having trouble building sip-3.3-rc3 against qt2.  The build.py
> script gives an error, saying that tmake failed with an exit code of
> 127.  I did set TMAKEPATH variable per the docs.  Am I missing something
> obvious?

I don't usually reply to my own posts, but somebody has to!  ;)

I finally got pyqt-3.3-rc3 built against qt2 by switcing to qmake
instead of tmake.  It works fine this way, but it would be a problem for
anyone without qt3 installed along with qt2.

I still don't know why I'm getting the tmake error.  I tested tmake with
one of my C++ Qt projects and it works fine.  Is anyone else building
sip & pyqt using Mandrake's tmake package?

And my applications all seem to work fine using rc3 with both qt2 and
qt3.

Doug.