[PyKDE] sqlex example

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Sat Jul 6 13:50:01 BST 2002

Hi Phil et al.,

as promised, sqlex example attached. It's very similar to its ancestor,
but a bit more comfortable, as usual.

Two remarks:
 - I tried to make use from the new pyuic feature to inline python code.
   While it worked for some time during development, suddenly the
   generated code contained some c++ garbage. It was related with
   signal/slot fiddling in designer. Therefore a hand edited sqlex.py
   is attached additionally. Should I rewrite this without inlined
   code, (can be done quickly) or is there any chance to get this
   working safely?

 - After connecting to the database, runsqlex.py always print:
   TypeError: destroy() takes exactly 1 argument (3 given)
   May be my fault, but it would be nice, if you look into it.

Enjoy,
  Hans-Peter