[PyKDE] QListViewItemIterator missing?

John J. Lee jjl at pobox.com
Sat Jun 1 22:41:00 BST 2002

On 1 Jun 2002, Janos Blazi wrote:

> Now I *have* looked into the documentation, but it seems, that
> QListViewItemIterator is not supported. Is there another possibility of
> iterating through the  (visible or invisible) items in a QListView?

Somebody pointed out QListViewItem.finditem when you asked this last time,
don't know if that's in 2.x and implemented in PyQt; if not, there are
methods on QListViewItem to move through the tree -- something like
nextItem().  One set of methods goes through visible items only, another
does all items in the tree.

John