[PyKDE] QMessageBox and Qt3

Magnus Bjorklof bjorklof at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 6 14:24:00 BST 2002

Hi,
My program crashed without any error messages and after some investigation I
could isolate the problem. These few lines work fine on Mandrake 8.2 with
PyQt 3.1 and Qt 2.3.1 but on Redhat 7.3 with Qt 3.0.3, PyQt 3.2.4 and Python
2.2 it just crashes.

import sys
from qt import *

a = QApplication(sys.argv)

mb = QMessageBox("Warning", "text", QMessageBox.Warning, QMessageBox.Yes,
QMessageBox.No , QMessageBox.Cancel)
mb.show()

Is this a bug in PyQt or is this code not supposed to work with Qt3?
According to the Qt3 documentation it should work fine.

Magnus Bjorklof