[PyKDE] SIP question

Donovan Rebbechi elflord at andromeda.rutgers.edu
Tue Jun 11 17:28:01 BST 2002

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Eric Laflamme wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm starting to use Python/C++ and SIP.
>
> 1- first, is there any places to find examples and doc about SIP
> (I know website http://www.controlvideo.de/sip/out/index.html and the
> little example at http://www.opendocs.org/pyqt/)

http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/unix/siptute

unfortunately, this is a tad dated, but I'm planning on updating it.

> 	    libDLL2c.sipCallCtor(0,self,args)
> 	SystemError: error return without exception set

If you return null without setting an exception (by calling
PyErr_SetString, for example), you get this. IOW, I think it means the
function returned a NULL pointer (that certainly would produce a similar
message anyway)

--
Donovan