[PyKDE] PyQt QClipboard bugs.

James Grant jamesg at xtra.co.nz
Mon Jun 24 23:17:00 BST 2002

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 07:45, you wrote:
> James,
>
> I seem to be having problems emailing you directly.
Yeh, I noticed something funny was going on.

        via smtpd with P:smtp/R:bind_hosts/T:inet_zone_bind_smtp
        (sender: <phil at river-bank.demon.co.uk>)
        id <m17LZOF-000SUpC at river-bank.demon.co.uk>
        for <jamesg at xtra.co.nz>; Sat, 22 Jun 2002 02:08:35 +0100 (BST)
        (Smail-3.2.0.111 2000-Feb-17 #1 built 2002-Jun-23)

> What
> platform/compiler are you using where you are having the call to pure
> virtual function problem?
Mandrake Linux 8.2 which uses gcc 2.96 of course. Self compiled Python 2.2.1,
Qt 3.0.4 RPMs from ftp.kde.org with change from README.Linux.

Before I was getting segfaults on exit from many PyQt applications, didn't
affect the running or anything. But PyQt has always seemed a bit flakey on
it.
--
James.