[PyKDE] sipThis ???

Laurent Claustre claustre at esrf.fr
Fri Mar 1 16:20:59 GMT 2002

Hi there,
a problem occurs in my program, time to time, about the "sipThis" PyQt
object member.
For instance I've got the following exception:
  File "WizardImp.py", line 336, in addFiles
    if item_fullname == self.target.src:
AttributeError: sipThis

both item_fullname and self.target.src are pure python strings, self is
a QWizard derivated class instance and self.target is a QListViewItem
derivated class instance.

It seems a pure python object is used instead of a PyQt object.

Any idea ??

	|  Laurent Claustre               | eMail: claustre at esrf.fr     |
	|  BeamLine Instrument Software   | Phone: +33 (0)476 88 29 12  |
	|  Support Group  (BLISS)         | Fax  : +33 (0)476 88 25 42  |
	|  Experiments        Division    | Central Building Room 150   |
	|            European Synchrotron Radiation Facility            |
	|   6 rue Jules Horowitz BP220 38042 Grenoble Cedex - France    |