[PyKDE] Remove ListViewItem item from ListView

Laurent Claustre claustre at esrf.fr
Tue Mar 5 17:09:30 GMT 2002

Hi there,
I'v got no help from my last e-mail about that, I know it can best
concerne a Qt mailing-list, but
maybe someone from you  has find a solution.
I don't know how to remove properly an item from Its ListView or
ListViewItem parent.
It seems for the moment the only way is to clear the entire ListView and
refill it afterward.
The ListView I manage can display a huge tree structure and
removing/refilling the entire tree waste
lot of cpu time.
Has anybody idea ?
Cheers.

	|  Laurent Claustre               | eMail: claustre at esrf.fr     |
	|  BeamLine Instrument Software   | Phone: +33 (0)476 88 29 12  |
	|  Support Group  (BLISS)         | Fax  : +33 (0)476 88 25 42  |
	|  Experiments        Division    | Central Building Room 150   |
	|            European Synchrotron Radiation Facility            |
	|   6 rue Jules Horowitz BP220 38042 Grenoble Cedex - France    |