[PyKDE] ANNOUNCE: PyQt v3.1 Patch 1

Phil Thompson phil at river-bank.demon.co.uk
Sat Mar 30 01:47:10 GMT 2002

ian reinhart geiser wrote:

> On Thursday 28 March 2002 07:27 pm, Phil Thompson wrote:
> > Andreas's patch for the problem with using a Python indexing operation
> > on a QStringList is now on the website:
> > http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/pyqt/download.php.
>
> This is a pretty significant breakage for PyQt, I think it would warrent a
> repackageing.

I agree, except that it takes me 2 days of work to release a new version
(I do test things, honest) and I'm about to go on holiday for a week.

Also, even though you go through a series of pre-releases and release
candidates, a lot of people (I guess most people) only use the final
version - so it makes sense to wait to see what else might appear.