[PyKDE] PyKDE2 Delays

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Mon May 6 19:29:00 BST 2002

PyKDE2 is coming along nicely, just very slowly. It's been
difficult to find a lot of time to work on it the last few weeks.
I've probably already missed most of my previous projections, but
it still appears another week or two to the actual release. Most
everything left to do is in the "cleanup" category, but there's a
lot of it accumulated.

I've also promised some stuff on panel applets and plugins, and
that will follow the PyKDE2 release by a little bit, along with
some new KDE/Python related projects which I have begun but
haven't been able to get back to.

Sorry for the delays - stay tuned.

Jim