[PyKDE] New postings in snapshots?

SNYDER, BARRON F (AIT) bs1535 at sbc.com
Wed May 8 22:31:01 BST 2002

Sorry, I was mistaken, the file seems fine for download. The problem I have
is with the OS X browsers. Of the 3 that I have, IE, Opera, and Mozilla,
only Mozilla allows a downloaded file to have more than 31 characters in the
filename. But even Mozilla had trouble with the
PyQt-3.2.2pre1-Qt-3.0.2-MacX.tar.gz name (too many periods? dashes?). I
changed the name slightly and it downloaded fine.

Thanks,
Barron