[PyKDE] Re: I Wish To Register A Complaint

Jody Winston josephwinston-dated-1021386749.cff331 at mac.com
Thu May 9 18:37:01 BST 2002

In my opinion, please do not turn off CVS access since this makes it
much easier to update and check packages.

I've been quiet about bug reports since we just got our qt 3
commercial licenses and I've been chasing out bugs in qt.  When this
calms down, I'll try to send some patches for the build process on HP-UX.

By the way, I'm still having problems with object destruction, but I
haven't had any time to chase these down.