[PyKDE] I Wish To Register A Complaint

SNYDER, BARRON F (AIT) bs1535 at sbc.com
Thu May 9 19:37:00 BST 2002

I'm certainly willing to test any Sip and PyQt versions released for OS X
(and I think I've tried to compile every version I've seen since joining
this list). Unfortunately, the only feedback I can give right know is
whether it works or not and provide a listing of make/make install errors.

Is this helpful at all? If not, or if there is something else that would
help, please let me know.

Along those lines, Phil, what are your expectations from us? Perhaps we
could be better testers if we knew what exactly would help you in the
development process. Even something as simple as a certain format for change
request/bug submission reports might help.

I appreciate the effort that you and the team put in! Thanks!

-Barron