[PyKDE] eric and QValueList

Magnus Bjorklof bjorklof at hotmail.com
Thu May 30 22:08:00 BST 2002

Hi,

I was trying to get eric working with Qt3 and was struck by a problem.
The program craches at line 16 in Scanner.py. Here's that line:

ScannerBreakPix = QCanvasPixmapArray([IconBreak],[QPoint(0,0)])

I changed it according to the documentation (PyQt and Qt) and this is the
result:

pa=QPointArray(1)
ScannerBreakPix = QCanvasPixmapArray([IconBreak], pa.setPoint(0,0,0))

The first argument should be a QValueList according to the Qt documentation
but according to the PyQt doc it should be a Python list of QPixmap
instances which it is in the code above (IconBreak is a QPixmap instance).
When I run the code I get:

File "Scanner.py", line 19, in ?
  ScannerBreakPix = QCanvasPixmapArray([IconBreak], pa.setPoint(0,0,0))
File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/qtcanvas.py", line 83, in __init__
  libqtcanvasc.sipCallCtor(8,self,args)
TypeError: Converting to QValueList<QPixmap> not yet implemented

How should I solve this?

Magnus Bjorklof