[PyKDE] QListBoxItem

Peter Osborne pete at bookware3000.ca
Mon Nov 4 17:01:01 GMT 2002

Yup,

I've done this.

You need to reimplement the class, redifining the paintCell method. Something
like this will atleast get you started:

class myListViewItem(QListViewItem):

	def __init__(self, qlistview, parent=None):
		QListViewItem.__init__(self, qlistview, None)

	def setFont(self,family="Arial",size=12,bold=0):
		self.font = QFont(family, size)
		self.font.setBold(bold)

	def paintCell(self,qpainter,cg,col,width,align):
		qpainter.setFont()
		QListViewItem.paintCell(self,qpainter,self.pal.active(),col,width,align)

-Pete