[PyKDE] Color in label of QTabWidget tab

Sundance sundance at ierne.eu.org
Sat Nov 16 02:56:01 GMT 2002

Greetings,

I'm trying to write an app (Qt 3.0, PyQt 3.4) that will monitor several
connections at the same time. Each connection will have its own widget
within a QTabWidget. I would like to reflect changes to a given
connection's state in it's tab's label. Current solutions I've
envisionned are:
- Modifying the label's text. By prepending a '*' when something is