[PyKDE] Kudos and Questions from a New Convert

Peter Kropf pkropf at legato.com
Wed Nov 20 21:07:01 GMT 2002

I have to say that we really haven't had any trouble with installation
issues yet. We can package things up using McMillan's Installer and install
the package into a directory on the target system. The package includes all
the Python code, main executable and all the shared libraries including Qt.
The end-user doesn't have to compile Qt. Makes life easier all around...

- Peter