[PyKDE] Debian packaging of QScintilla and eric3?

Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina rcardenes at debian.org
Sun Nov 24 17:20:19 GMT 2002

On Sun, Nov 24, 2002 at 10:54:23AM +0000, Gordon Tyler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if Ricardo was going to be making Debian packages of
> QScintilla and eric3?

  tiuna:/mnt/archive2/pk/sip$ ls
  eric  PyKDE  PyQt  QScintilla  sip  UPLOAD

I'm just on that :-)

I have made packages for last development versions of sip and
QScintilla (I'll upload them in a moment to people.debian.org, my home
ADSL cries in pain every time someone downloads from it). I'm having some
compilation problems building PyQt :-?, that I hope will be solved this
afternoon. After that, I'll prepare eric packages.

BTW: I'm building sip+PyQt 3.4 packages for Woody right now, in case
     anyone is interested.