[PyKDE] [ANN] New repository for non-official Debian packages

Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina rcardenes at debian.org
Sun Nov 24 18:23:00 GMT 2002

Ok... Since there are a dozen or so Debian users periodically downloading
from my home ADSL repository (well, a bit less from the moment I uploaded
the packages to Debian official repositories), and given that people.d.o
is now in a different, more powerful and (most important) with a much
bigger bandwidth machine, I've changed the place were I'll put all
development packages, with sip/PyQt/PyKDE/QScintilla snapshots at:

  deb http://people.debian.org/~rcardenes sid main

Only Qt3 packages. I only plan to support Qt2 packages for the official
releases. If someone wants to compile them on Woody:

  deb-src http://people.debian.org/~rcardenes sid main

you can download source packages from there.

At this moment there are only packages for sip 20021114 and QScintilla
20021122. I'll upload PyQt and eric once the packages are created an
compiling well. The names of QScintilla packages are:

  libqscintilla0       shared lib
  libqscintilla-dev    headers

The version of the QScintilla packages will be: 0.1+SNAPSHOTDATE, at least
until the moment that Phil feels that it's time to release the first
stable version and stamps a version number on it.