[PyKDE] Debian packaging of QScintilla and eric3?

Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina rcardenes at debian.org
Sun Nov 24 22:10:01 GMT 2002

On Sun, Nov 24, 2002 at 02:04:18PM +0000, Gordon Tyler wrote:
> On November 24, 2002 06:44 pm, Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina wrote:
> > Mmmh... Ok. I got it. It's something about my patches getting away with
> > the Styles that Debian Qt3 packages compile as plugins. I'll have to fix
> > them.
>
> What changes are you actually making for that? I downloaded the current source
> package from sid but there weren't any patch files so I'm guessing you make
> the changes directly to the source tarball?

Ugh... I forgot to comment some includes at sip/qtmod.sip. I just need
some more sleeping. It seems to be working now. The changes I'm actually
doing are the same you can see if you get the .diff from Debian's rep.
For these new packages, I'm even changing less things, as the latest Qt3
packages have a complete QTDIR (previous Debian Qt3 packages lack the
"lib" dir)