[ricardo@conysis.com: Re: [PyKDE] [ANN] New repository for non-official Debian packages]

tech at bishop.dhs.org tech at bishop.dhs.org
Mon Nov 25 01:05:01 GMT 2002

I hope Ricardo doesn't mind me forwarding this to the list, but I in
fact thought I had kept it on list from the first (stupid mutt, I much
prefer KMail).  Just wanted to make a point that we should thank
*everyone* who helps out, not just Jim and Phil (whom get an almost
constant stream of fan mail :-).  I.e., if you are unfortunate enough to
be running an rpm based system, maybe you should be sending a shout-out
to Hans...

----- Forwarded message from Ricardo Javier Cardenes <ricardo at conysis.com> -----