[PyKDE] Reimplementing QApplication.notify

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Fri Nov 29 23:04:01 GMT 2002

> > 	       return receiver.event(event)
>
>             return QPEApplication.notify(self,receiver,event)
>
> might improve things.

Ah... the obvious solution... Yes, that does help. At least to avoid
the error message. I still can't intercept the Esc key.

After a quick glance at the Qtopia source code, there seems to be no
solution for that one except for renaming my application
"embeddedkonsole". Yes, that's right, the Qtopia source code contains
an explicit exception for one application! Everything else is
terminated by pressing the Esc key.

Konrad.