[PyKDE] Runtime issues on SuSE 8.1

Marc Schmitt littlewisp at gmx.net
Wed Oct 16 00:06:01 BST 2002

On Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2002 21:37, Jim Bublitz wrote:
> The string "mJ0J0ii" should be "mJ0J0i".
>
> I'm not sure why this error wasn't caught before. It should cause a
> runtime error at the very least. If that doesn't fix it (and I
> don't see why it would), you can try commenting out (//) the paint
> method and everything between and including %MemberCode -- %End
> after paint in the same file and see what happens.

Nope. I changed that (and some randomly some other permutation of that
occurance within khtml*.sip) but without success.

> I don't know what a 'non-POD type' is, so the error msg isn't very
> helpful at the moment. Generally, you couldn't have gone that far
> unless almost everything else was working - this is one of the last
> few modules in the build. It could also be due to a change in KDE
> 3.0.4 (I don't have the source to check yet), in which case
> commenting out the paint method should take care of it temporarily.

Also did that, or at least tried to but the error remains. But with this point
I'm not quite sure if it was in the right file, as I modified

PyKDE-3.3.2/sip/khtmlview.sip,

but it complains about khtml_part.sip.

I'll give it another try tomorrow,
but this night I have to wait in sorrow.

Eeeehh .... :)

Sorry anyway :/

-Marc