[PyKDE] Screenshots: PyQt/KDE Development-Portal

Marc Schmitt littlewisp at gmx.net
Wed Oct 23 23:22:00 BST 2002

On Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2002 22:39, Eli Carter wrote:
>  >
>  > QtPy -- the flirtatious python widget set!
>
> I have this image of a green cartoon snake with big, blue eyes, long
> lashes...  If nothing else, "Cutie-Pie" should be the name of the PyQt
> "mascot". ;)

If you can draw it, I'd really be interested for a replacement for the logo on
the page. I'm a terrible artist, so I tend to make everything geometric - but
I love  courved, living, colorful stuff without angles. If you have something
which fits into the upper, left corner - just send it to me.

Bye
-Marc