[PyKDE] Segmentation faults with PyQt

Ingo Krabbe i.krabbe at dokom.net
Sun Sep 29 12:29:00 BST 2002

It is likely that your segFault in PyQt has another reason than PyQt
itself when you don't hear from anywhere else.

What do you call when you get a segFault ?

What's about SIP for example. It is mentioned that SIP 3.4 is also
needed by PyQt 3.4.  You may have some older version lying around, which
should be removed further.

Remeber that the SIP library may live in PYDIR or in /usr/lib or
/usr/local/lib for older versions, which might need to be delted by
hand (I've read this somewhere in SIP Docs).