[PyKDE] !! SUCCESS !! : PyQt on MacOS X 10.2

michael ferraro michael at possibleworlds.com
Sun Apr 6 21:14:01 BST 2003

Big news --

I ran my first example from PyQt on MacOS X 10.2 !!!!

I restarted the compile and it went along ok but I needed to
relink  siplib as well as the qt modules using ONLY the flags
specified by Ivan for LFLAGS.   I'll be testing the rest of the
package tomorrow but it looks good right now.

Only pyuic3 seems to not compile -- It appears to get caught
in an infinite loop compiling form.c

Michael