[PyKDE] Re: PyQT on Mandrake 9.1 issues

Nigel Rowe rho at bigpond.com
Mon Apr 7 00:05:01 BST 2003

Richard,
	RPM is a packaging system used by (amongst others) RedHat, Mandrake, SuSE.

The source RPM, contains the source (surprise), any patch files that are
required and a spec file.  The spec file specifies how to patch, configure,
build, install and package the resulting binaries and documentation.

The result is a binary RPM file that can then be installed on another
compatible system.

All the above E&OE, YMMV, IAMNAL, etc

--
	Nigel