[PyKDE] Python versions of C++ signal names

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Wed Apr 9 01:01:01 BST 2003

On 08-Apr-03 Frederick Polgardy Jr wrote:
> Ok, I figured it out, you pretty much use the same C++ type
> names. :)

Yep - you need the KDE Class Reference Docs (and the Qt docs too). I
think they should be in the kdelibs-devel-docs rpm (if you use that
flavor of distribution) or you can find them somewhere on
www.kde.org in the documentation section (they've moved and I don't
have the current URL). There were some cases (KLed comes to mind)
where you had to go the h file for the class because the KDE docs
were incomplete. Hopefully that's all fixed.

Jim

E-Mail: Jim Bublitz <jbublitz at nwinternet.com>
Date: 08-Apr-03
Time: 15:05:00