[PyKDE] HELP default Qt/PyQt fonts does not show

michael ferraro michael at possibleworlds.com
Wed Apr 9 15:46:00 BST 2003

Thanks for the response.  In addition to setting
enableXft  manually, Gordon  Tyler suggested I
use the qtconfig app W ith that you can set a
default font as well as turn on/off Xft etc.

Ultimatly it turns out that Apple's system fonts get
mixed up with the TrueType fonts so I eliminated
the reference to their directories in the XftConfig
file in /usr/lib/X11 and apps. That seemed to fix
things

Michael