[PyKDE] setMouseTracking

Maxim Olivier-Adlhoch maximo at meteorstudios.com
Wed Apr 9 21:52:01 BST 2003

hi,

I have both and... neither of them "work"

I am editing the canvas.py file directly (I'm not even opening the qt designer ui for the canvas tests, I don't really need it)...

I receive mouse events ok...but there are no mouse move events unless I press any of the three buttons on my mouse... :-(

-max
meteor Studios, T.D.
"Never Argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"