[PyKDE] PyKDE-3.5-2 Release

Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina rcardenes at debian.org
Thu Apr 10 03:08:01 BST 2003

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 11:04:40PM -0800, Jim Bublitz wrote:
> I'll be sending a bug fix release to Phil shortly for posting on
> http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/pykde. It should be available
> there within the next couple days (I'm waiting for a test build to
> finish and updating the Changelog, THANKS, etc.) This will be
> version PyKDE-3.5-2. There is no reason to download this release
> *unless*:

Uploaded Debian packages. Wow, compiling twice (Python 2.1, 2.2) gets two
hours on my humble machine :-D. I don't want to think about compiling it
to Python 2.3 too.

i386 and PowerPC packages, as usual.

> 1. You had problems with build.py as reported previously on the list

Mmh... Only one question about build problems... Wouldn't it be more
sane searching for libqtcmodule.so at sipModuleDir instead of modDir?
(test at checkThreading).