[PyKDE] setMouseTracking

Frederick Polgardy Jr polgardy at bodacion.com
Thu Apr 10 18:45:00 BST 2003

Yeah, there's something here at the Qt level I'm not quite understanding.  I
just wrote exactly the same code in C++ and it does the same thing.

Although the interesting thing is, if you slide your mouse very carefully
around the canvas edge, it will register mouse move events.  I think Jim
was probably right that, because QCanvasView is a QScrollView, the
QScrollView's managed widget is picking up those events and discarding
them.  Didn't feel like investigating it at the moment though. :)

Fred

--
F R E D E R I C K   P O L G A R D Y   J R.
Bodacion Technologies