[PyKDE] KXMLGUIFactory.container()

Gordon Tyler gordon at doxxx.net
Mon Apr 14 02:46:01 BST 2003

On April 13, 2003 08:19 pm, Jim Bublitz wrote:
> wasn't aware of any problems in this area. There are a only a few
> cases where KMainWindow wouldn't be the "main" class - using KParts
> and (maybe) KSystemTray stuff. The other case would be with some
> kind of Python plugin (as in panel applets discussed recently),
> where Python doesn't do the KApplication or KMainWindow.

By "main" class, I think Phil just meant "an important class in the module".
So KMainWindow is an important class in kdeui. KApplication would be an
important class in kdecore. They're just used as a place to locate the
subclass conversion table.

Phil, does this table need to have every PyKDE class listed?

Ciao,
Gordon