[PyKDE] PyQt, qt-3.1.1 unresolved symbol (SuSE8.2)

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Sat Apr 19 15:35:00 BST 2003

Hi Claus,

I had no real problem to build some current snapshot of PyQt except
for a small sip build problem. Search this archive.

I've not yet tried to run the packages provided by SuSE.

Which sip/PyQt version do you (want to) use?

Please provide output of
rpm -qa | egrep '^Py|^python|qt3' | sort

Good luck,
Pete