[PyKDE] lack of kthml.DOMTreeView :/

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Thu Apr 24 16:52:00 BST 2003

On 23-Apr-03 Mateusz Korniak wrote:
> Is any particular reason why that class is missing in PyKDE ?

Yes - it's not in kde3/include in standard distributions, which
means I have to ship the KDE h file with PyKDE.

> Is it possible to add it to PyKDE ? TIA

Maybe - it depends on:

1. Is it necessary for something you're trying to accomplish
2. What other files (dependencies) it might drag in

There are a number of h files that are in KDE's kdelibs source
distribution that don't show up in kde3/include in a normal Linux
distribution (or KDE rpm install). It isn't practical to include
all of these in PyKDE.

Jim