[PyKDE] splitter problem in child window (newbee)

William Famy william.famy at laposte.net
Fri Apr 25 23:21:00 BST 2003

Hello list.

This is my first message here so if it is not the right list please tell
me the good one.

I begin with pythonQT and i try to understand how it works.

I do not undeerstand why the following code return me a very small
layout in my windows. I try lot of thing but nothing is right :-(

I'd like to have my win widget get the all size but impossible

Whereis is my mistake.

If some one can help me it will be nice.

Thanks in advance.

working under GNU/Linux debian
python2.2-qt2    3.4-4
libqt2                                  2.3.1-22

__________________________

from qt import *
import sys

class MainWindow(QWidget):
	def __init__(self, *args):
		QWidget.__init__(self, *args)
		self.box=QVBox(self)
		self.s1=win(self.box)
		self.setCaption("test de splitter")
class win(QFrame):
	def __init__(self, *args):
		QFrame.__init__(self, *args)
		self.box = QSplitter(QSplitter.Vertical,self,'main')
		s1=QSplitter(self.box,'s1')
		s2=QSplitter(self.box,'s2')
		b1=QPushButton("b1",s1,"but 1")
		b2=QPushButton("b2",s1,"but 2")
		b3=QPushButton("b3",s2,"but 3")
def main(args):
    app=QApplication(args)
    win=MainWindow()
    win.show()
    app.connect(app, SIGNAL("lastWindowClosed()")
                   , app
                   , SLOT("quit()")
                   )
    app.exec_loop()

if __name__=="__main__":
    main(sys.argv)

William.famy at laposte.net
programmers and deluge the hobby market with good software."
  --Bill Gates 1976--	 Nous attendons toujours...