[PyKDE] QtUnittest and Eric...

Timothy Grant tjg at craigelachie.org
Sat Apr 26 23:43:00 BST 2003

I have a test module that works very well using "unittest.main()"

I recently decided to attempt to use a graphical debugger, so installed Eric3,
but I cannot figure out what I have to do to get the GUI unittest to work.

It always tells me that the module has no attribute "suite" so I created a
suite function...

def test_suite():
    suite = unittest.TestSuite()
    suite.addTest(
	TableInstantiationTestCase("test_Table_Object_Instantiates"))
    return suite

It still doesn't like it. So what's the trick? I'm sure it's something
stupidly simple, but the combinations I've tried so far haven't worked.

Thanks.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.