[PyKDE] Eric3: Request for contributions

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Wed Aug 13 19:32:00 BST 2003

Hi,

it's quite some time now that eric3 is out in the wild and used by
(hopefully) a lot of people. I would like to set up a references page on
the eric3 web site. In order to do this, I would like to get a few
reference contributions.

These should give a short statement of your usage of eric3 and what you
think about it. If you have a logo and a web site, please send me the
logo picture and the link I should put on the page.

Please include the string "eric3 reference" in the subject.

Thanks.

Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach