[PyKDE] Unable to build PyKDE-3.7-4 on rh9/kde-3.1.3

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Mon Aug 18 21:04:01 BST 2003

On Monday 18 August 2003 17:35, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Now, my next one, the current version of PyKDE (3.7-4) refuses to
> build with the current version of sip (3.8).
>
> I guess I'll have to downgrade (for now).

...or try the attached patch with -u none option. It's a bit evolved
since 3.7-4 release due to successful cooperation with Jim.

Jim, I've twiddled the strict* processing a bit to get it to work
correctly. Will send you a full version in a few minutes.

The option typo was my fault. Sorry. Should be corrected, too.

Please let us know, if it works for you.

Cheers,
Pete