[PyKDE] ANN: SuSE rpms on sf.net

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Tue Aug 19 11:26:00 BST 2003

Hi Pythonistas,

I've dedicated some CPU time und upload bandwidth for our beloved
project. Go to

and find a pretty complete set of current packages.

Depending on, what you have intalled, it may be necessary to remove
the old packages (rpm -e qscintilla sip PyQt PyQwt PyKDE eric3).

You have to decide, what flavour of sip pleases you more:

sip-3.7 (more mature, more tested):
qscintilla-1.53-1.1.i586.rpm	376280
sip-3.7-1.i586.rpm		128154
PyQt-3.7-1.i586.rpm		3697737
PyKDE-3.7-4.1.lisa.i586.rpm	5972972
eric3-3.2-1.i586.rpm		1429036

sip-3.8 ([b]leading edge, extended operator support):
qscintilla-1.54-1.2.i586.rpm	381968
sip-3.8-1.i586.rpm		128538
PyQt-3.8-1.i586.rpm		3725398
PyQwt-3.7-1.sip.3.8.i586.rpm	860310
PyKDE-3.7-4.1.sip.3.8.i586.rpm	5972926
eric3-20030817-1.i586.rpm	1721696

Both flavours of eric3 should work for both, but _all_ that stuff is
only lightly tested, thus I highlly appreciate positive feedback, too.

The only missing piece right now is PyQwt in the sip-3.7 flavour. If
someone is interested, let me know.

I hope, that I could get around uploading the srpms in the next days.

Enjoy,
Pete