[PyKDE] sip module prototyping

Patrick Stinson ajole-1 at gci.net
Thu Dec 11 23:50:01 GMT 2003

It seems as though it would be useful for sip (or similar utility) to create
skeleton (protoype?) python modules from your sip files. This idea came to me
in wanting a prtotype module to develop my GUI with, while I am still
developing the C++ code for my real python module.
If you could start with a skeleton, you could fill in the blanks however you
wanted to get the null module to behave like the real C++ module.

ideas? been done? overlooking an option? Otherwise it shouldn't be hard to use
the sip parsing code to write python files.