[PyKDE] Next Release of SIP

Ulrich Berning ulrich.berning at desys.de
Thu Dec 18 09:04:01 GMT 2003

Phil Thompson schrieb:

>As far as I know, the current SIP snapshots (3.x and 4.x) don't have any
>problems. If you think differently then please let me know, otherwise I'll
>release v3.9.1 and v4.0rc2 in the next few days.
>
>Phil

I am testing the current snapshots on Linux, AIX and Windows. I have
found a few bugs in the build system and made a few modifications to the
SIP V3 and SIP V4 sources to get rid of compiler warnings on AIX
(missing type casts, accessing uninitialized variables). Please wait
until I have completed the tests (friday at latest).

Ulli