[PyKDE] BlackAdder / Designer issues

ml at www.prostatepointers.org ml at www.prostatepointers.org
Thu Dec 18 11:50:00 GMT 2003

I purchased BlackAdder 1.0.  I owned the beta and it was super.  When I
installed 1.0 and attempted to use it (caused pyuic to execute,) it
complained about my version of designer.  I have 3.1.1 and it's expecting
3.2.

I am using SuSE 8.2 with all recent patches installed.

Is there an optimal strategy?  Gack, I really don't want to upgrade to qt
3.2 since I have no idea as to which packages must be downloaded and
installed.  They are available at the SuSE site.  I can do it if necessary

Is it possible to simply upgrade pyuic/designer?  Keep 3.1.1?

gary